Business Continuity & Backup
What would happen if your servers failed and your backups were corrupt? At LP Networks we believe without exception that the backups of your server and business critical data are the most important task that is undertaken.
Protection against accidental data loss and cyber-crime, particularly with the prevalence of CRYPTO viruses and Ransomware, is vital to ensure business continuity. Our online backups ensure that whatever happens your data is safe and recoverable.
Our backup uses fully compliant (SSAE or ISO) datacentres and end-to-end encryption.
LP Networks Managed Cloud Backup service provides:
An assessment of your data and recommended backup solution specific to your needs; the costs are dependent on the amount of data stored on our server and other potential extra options you may want including local & cloud server virtual recovery.
- Assessment of current data and backup policy
- Recommendation on backup sets and schedule (including retention policies, and options)
- Installation of software and testing of backup process (and image restore if selected)
- Daily checking of backup result through our monitoring platform
- Routine test restores of random files for standard backup service
- Daily Screenshot verification of server image recovery to a Virtual instance
- Complete Server disaster recovery solution on-premise and/or in the cloud.
To discuss your requirements today please call us on 0800 970 8980 or alternatively fill out the form below…