Business Continuity & Backup
We don’t like to catastrophise, but what would happen if all your servers failed and your backups were corrupt? How seriously would it affect your business? Would you be able to recover from it?
At LP Networks we believe that backups to your server and business critical data are vital and that it is one of the most important tasks that can be undertaken for any IT Infrastructure. In much the same way that you get your car insured for that unforeseen circumstance, backing up your system offers that same level of security, compliance and peace of mind.
Protection against accidental data loss and cyber-crime, particularly with the rising prevalence of CRYPTO viruses and Ransomware, is vital to ensure business continuity. LP Networks provide online backups that give you the peace of mind that whatever happens, your data is safe and recoverable. Our backup service uses fully compliant (SSAE or ISO) datacentres and end-to-end encryption, maintaining the highest levels of security available.
LP Networks’ Managed Cloud Backup Service provides:
An assessment of your data and a recommended backup solution specific to your needs; the costs are dependent on the amount of data stored on our server and other potential extra options you may want including local & Cloud server virtual recovery.
- Assessment of your current data and backup policy
- Recommendation on backup sets and schedule (including retention policies and options)
- Installation of software and testing of backup process (and image restore if selected)
- Daily checking of backup result through our monitoring platform
- Routine test restores of random files for standard backup service
- Daily Screenshot verification of server image recovery to a Virtual instance
- Complete Server disaster recovery solution on-premise and/or in the Cloud.
To discuss your requirements today please call us on 0800 970 8980 or alternatively fill out the form below…
How can we help you?
Please fill out the form below and a member of our brilliant team will be in touch!