LP Networks is proud to have partnered with a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner (CSP) to provide our clients with the latest Microsoft Office products for a monthly subscription.
Using a subscription system means that your business will always run using the latest Microsoft Office software, with regular updates delivered to your network. No more corrupted or changed files due to using an outdated system, instead, smooth and easy editing. Additionally, a subscription allows you to keep your software up to date without sudden costs or outlays.
Our team manage your Microsoft Cloud Subscription and simply incorporate the cost into your monthly invoice from us, freeing up your staff to do what they do best. Additionally, you can decide to only pay for what you need from the service, no more buying programmes as part of a package that sits and collects dust. If you find you need a product, you can just add it into your subscription, or you can remove something if it’s surplice to requirements.
Storing all of your documents and emails on a Cloud platform protects your business from potential systems outages and enables you and your team to access files and documents wherever you have an internet connection. Sat in a meeting away from the office and need to find an important document? You can access OneDrive from your phone, tablet or laptop, saving you worry, stress and frustration. You can even share the document with other people at the meeting.
Benefits, packages and products
- LP Networks manage your Microsoft Cloud Subscription and incorporate the cost into your existing monthly subscription
- Pay for what you need and increase or decrease your licences any time
- Monthly billing and no annual commitment
- No upfront costs for licence upgrades
- Microsoft Office365 Licences available
In addition to the above Microsoft Core subscription, LP Networks offer tailored bundles which include additional features that are compatible with the Office365 suite.
- ATP – Advanced Threat Protection. A cloud-based email filtering service that helps protect your organization against unknown malware and viruses by providing robust zero-day protection, and includes features to safeguard your organization from harmful links in real time.
- Backup – Microsoft do not backup your e-mail platform. If an email is deleted by default it’s only recoverable for up to 30 days from the deletion date. LP Networks offers an automated backup of Exchange, OneDrive and Sharepoint, backing up your data three times a day.
- Exclaimer – A centrally managed solution for organizations to manage Professional Office365 signatures for all users from any device.
To discuss your requirements today please call us on 0800 970 8980 or alternatively fill out the form below…
How can we help you?
Please fill out the form below and a member of our brilliant team will be in touch!